Hotmail Users

Hotmail seems to be sending all of our new account confirmation emails straight to spam. If you signed up for a new account using a Hotmail email address but did not receive your confirmation email, please check your spam folder. If you still don’t have the confirmation email, please let us know.

Comments

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Sunday, Jul 20 2008 at 06:08PM UTC

I am looking for a Patty, owned a yarn shop in Kent some years ago. Can you help?

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Tuesday, Jul 22 2008 at 10:09AM UTC

I just signed up with a hotmail address today and never got my confirmation e-mail. Hope you can help.
cheers

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Wednesday, Jul 23 2008 at 04:35AM UTC

I have also signed up with a hotmail address had have never received the confirmation email. Login: Cleopatra.

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Saturday, Aug 23 2008 at 12:31PM UTC

MR: VICTOR CHENG,COMFIRMATION 2008@HOTMAIL.CCOM

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Thursday, Sep 11 2008 at 03:41AM UTC

I have sign up on today with a hotmail address but did not receive the confirmation from you.
My e-mail login : katkanang

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Thursday, Sep 11 2008 at 06:52AM UTC

Hi, nothing in the spam folder or the inbox with my hotmail account, never got a password, either, says it knows my email though.

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Thursday, Sep 11 2008 at 06:53AM UTC

Oops, forgot to add rhane_ (at) hotmail (dot) com, never got the password email and no, not in the spam/junk box either, it never actually gets through, I suspect. Thanks!

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Wednesday, Oct 22 2008 at 12:24PM UTC

Hi, signed up with login supermadchen, with the email address supermadchen@hotmail.com. 1 day later and there is still no response in either folder.

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Sunday, Nov 09 2008 at 11:05AM UTC

im, looking 4 a guy name d he has a my space that said 20/20 at hotmail .com

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Tuesday, Feb 03 2009 at 07:37PM UTC

Want to know who's email address is gymparent@hotmail.com Can you tell me how to find out, they keep harrasing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous_small_small

by Tan Chui Shan on Wednesday, Apr 22 2009 at 05:07AM UTC

I want to change my email address to hotmail.