Download the Knitmap app

Knitmap is now available for Android. Now it's easier than ever to find your local yarn store!

Hotmail Users

Hotmail seems to be sending all of our new account confirmation emails straight to spam. If you signed up for a new account using a Hotmail email address but did not receive your confirmation email, please check your spam folder. If you still don’t have the confirmation email, please let us know.

Comments

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Sunday, Jul 20 2008 at 06:08PM PDT

I am looking for a Patty, owned a yarn shop in Kent some years ago. Can you help?

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Tuesday, Jul 22 2008 at 10:09AM PDT

I just signed up with a hotmail address today and never got my confirmation e-mail. Hope you can help.
cheers

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Wednesday, Jul 23 2008 at 04:35AM PDT

I have also signed up with a hotmail address had have never received the confirmation email. Login: Cleopatra.

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Saturday, Aug 23 2008 at 12:31PM PDT

MR: VICTOR CHENG,COMFIRMATION 2008@HOTMAIL.CCOM

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Thursday, Sep 11 2008 at 03:41AM PDT

I have sign up on today with a hotmail address but did not receive the confirmation from you.
My e-mail login : katkanang

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Thursday, Sep 11 2008 at 06:52AM PDT

Hi, nothing in the spam folder or the inbox with my hotmail account, never got a password, either, says it knows my email though.

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Thursday, Sep 11 2008 at 06:53AM PDT

Oops, forgot to add rhane_ (at) hotmail (dot) com, never got the password email and no, not in the spam/junk box either, it never actually gets through, I suspect. Thanks!

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Wednesday, Oct 22 2008 at 12:24PM PDT

Hi, signed up with login supermadchen, with the email address supermadchen@hotmail.com. 1 day later and there is still no response in either folder.

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Sunday, Nov 09 2008 at 11:05AM PST

im, looking 4 a guy name d he has a my space that said 20/20 at hotmail .com

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Tuesday, Feb 03 2009 at 07:37PM PST

Want to know who's email address is gymparent@hotmail.com Can you tell me how to find out, they keep harrasing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous_small_small

by Tan Chui Shan on Wednesday, Apr 22 2009 at 05:07AM PDT

I want to change my email address to hotmail.