Server Maintenance

If you visted in the last couple of days, you may have noticed our server was down for some unscheduled repairs and maintenance. Thank you for the emails to let me know there was a problem. Everything is up and running again, but if you have any problems please let me know.

For those of you who emailed about new account problems, I will be responding to your emails today.

Comments

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Saturday, May 31 2008 at 02:54PM UTC

It's May 31 and I'm trying to use Knitmap but nothing shows up when I enter an address. I've refreshed the page but it didn't help.

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Monday, Jun 02 2008 at 05:02PM UTC

I'm using internet explore as my web browser and as of Jun.2 I'm unable to get the map to show up whether I enter the city or state or zip code.

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Sunday, Jun 08 2008 at 07:48PM UTC

Hi - I noticed comments and photos attached to the new Green
Planet Yarn in Campbell, California have disappeared. Can you tell me if this will be reinstated?

Thanks,
Beth

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Thursday, Jul 10 2008 at 04:35PM UTC

I'm trying to delete an extra site of my shop, Gaylord, ImagiKnit in Gaylord, MI. There are two, and the one with the single comment entry needs to be deleted. I can't log in (for some reason) so I can't delete it myself. Also, when I type in "49735" in the "Find shop" area, zero shops come up, even though I'm actually in there twice. Maybe you can check it out.
Thanks
Maureen
Gaylord ImagiKnit

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Sunday, Jul 20 2008 at 04:28PM UTC

Who owns this business? Are you Patty?

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Thursday, Jan 08 2009 at 04:18AM UTC

I have tried to sign up 3 times now, it just keeps saying there is a problem.