September Contest Winners!
posted Saturday, Oct 06 2007 at 11:46AM CDT by Stacy McDowell-King
I would just like to thank everyone who has tried KnitMap. Your comments, suggestions, and enthusiasm has been fantastic! If I could send you all a prize, you know I would!
With your help, KnitMap now has almost 1,900 stores, almost 500 users, over 500 comments, and its growing everyday! That’s amazing to me considering that our only advertisement has been a few posts to forums and word of mouth.
To celebrate the winners of our first contest, I have put together a great prize package. In addition to my heartfelt thanks, each winner will receive:
- A small project bag handmade by YarnTraveler, in the very popular sock monkey patterns.
- A skein Smooshy sock yarn by Dream In Color. This is handpainted, 100% merino, superwash sock yarn in colorways “Strange Harvest,” “Lipstick Lava,” and “Blue Lagoon.”
- A set of six needle-hugger stitch markers, handmade by Hide and Sheep.
- A yummy lip balm from Wild Carrot Herbals, in Douglas Fir or Marionberry flavor.
- A sample of Soak wool and fiber wash, in Citrus, Flora, or Aquae scents.
- A small bamboo crochet hook. This baby is less than three inches long, perfect for fine gauge yarns, and is my favorite tool. I keep it in my traveling sock bag for dropped stitches and it’s been a lifesaver!
The lucky contest winners are:Most Locations Added: RondaBen
Most Revisions/Comments: illiane
Most Photos Added: gnatchat
You will be receiving an email from me shortly to confirm your mailing addresses.
Just because our contests are complete (for now) doesn’t mean we’re finished! We have a lot of ideas in the pipeline. Keep checking back for updates!