KnitMap Raffle #1

I fully intended to post the winners of this week’s raffles earlier today, but the day job unhinged its mighty jaws and swallowed me whole this week. You know how it goes! However, I have good stuff, and it’s worth the wait!

This week’s lucky winners will receive one skein of beautiful, handpainted 100% superwash merino sock yarn from Portland local Painted Skeins, in colorways “Afterglow,” “Nest,” and “Zutano”. All prizes were purchased from my very own local yarn store, Twisted. Big thanks to Shannon and Emily for helping me to pick everything out!

So without further ado, let’s get to the winners of the inaugural KnitMap Raffle-O-Goodness…

Congratulations to:

You will be receiving an email from me shortly to confirm shipping information.

If you didn’t win this week, you’re back in the pool for next week’s drawing. Thank you for trying out KnitMap, keep those comments coming!

Comments

Anonymous_small

by YanTanTethera on Monday, Sep 17 2007 at 07:42AM PDT

Just to reiterate that I was so surprised and so delighted to win this. And it coming completely out of the blue made it just that much better. THANK YOU, Stacy and KnitMap!

Be_strong_200_small

by Elayne Mordoff on Tuesday, Sep 18 2007 at 11:47AM PDT

I'm sorry to have to report that Knit Together in Stamford, CT has closed its doors. You can remove it from your list.

Betty_182_small

by Buttercup on Tuesday, Sep 18 2007 at 12:39PM PDT

You could use a "home" link on the top of all pages. Just my 2c-this is a great site. thanks for putting it together!

Maniclook_small

by YarnTraveler (Stacy) on Tuesday, Sep 18 2007 at 06:21PM PDT

YanTanTethera, I'm so excited that you're excited! Packages went out into today's mail. You can't miss it!

Thanks Elayne, I have removed the store from the database.

Buttercup, if you click the KnitMap logo on any of the pages, it will take you back to the home page. However, there seems a glitch in IE 6, but we're working on it.

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Wednesday, Sep 19 2007 at 10:32PM PDT

Can you please move my comment about Uncommon Threads (Los Altos, CA) to Full Thread Ahead (Los Altos, CA) which is where it belongs. The 2 stores are so close together that they show up as one "marker" on the map and I clicked it thinking it was Full Thread Ahead when in reality it was Uncommon Threads.

Mattking_small

by Matt King on Thursday, Sep 20 2007 at 09:20AM PDT

No problem, we reassigned the comment for you :-)

Anonymous_small_small

by Anonymous on Thursday, Sep 20 2007 at 11:07PM PDT

thanks mking!

Pixie2_328_small

by PixieM on Friday, Sep 21 2007 at 10:52AM PDT

I added my favorite LYS, YarnArts of Parker, but didn't realize there was another entry under the OLD address YarnArts, LLC which should be removed.

Great site! I do agree that a "home" button would be helpful in case someone didn't realize you can click on the logo.

Clapotis_336_small

by eatmyoxygen on Friday, Sep 21 2007 at 06:22PM PDT

What a wonderful idea! This will make finding yarn stores on vacations much easier :D

Clapotis_336_small

by eatmyoxygen on Friday, Sep 21 2007 at 06:33PM PDT

I didn't see this addressed anywhere and I didn't see a way to contact you personally- but I accidentally left a comment for the wrong LYS and was wondering if there was a way to have it removed or remove it/edit it myself?

Anonymous_small

by betsywhim on Friday, Sep 21 2007 at 11:11PM PDT

I'm a brand-new knitter who's taking classes at Twisted, actually - and I already know (and love) Unthirsty. This looks like it'll be a great resource as well!